This tag is only about 3 weeks late. I'm at my cousin's house picking up the kids and stealing a few minutes to respond to the tag I got on Oct. 3rd....better late than never right.
1. I have never attended a prom and/or homecoming dance:( LOL! Fasi likes to joke around about it, but it kinda sucks. I attended high school in AZ at a predominantly white school. The palagi's just weren't into brown, thick girls I guess..hehehe;) My Sr. year I thought I was going to go with my then "special friend", but he had asked someone else to the dance before he was "special" to me....I'm cracking up reminiscing about this!!
2. I didn't go to prom or homecoming in high school, but I was crowned Homecoming Queen my Freshmen year at Mesa Community College...lol...laughter for days!
3. When I go swimming, whether it's in the ocean or in a pool....I make sure that I am NEVER the furthest one out. You know, in case a pool shark or sand shark is nearby I won't be the first attacked;0P
4. I'm pretty much addicted to caramel sundaes from McD's. I'm not as bad as Tala's diet coke with extra ice...not yet anyway. I know in the states they stopped serving those a while ago. Imagine my excitement when I found that they had them here....WOOOOHOOOO! Can you say CALORIES for DAYS!!?
5. I LOVE TO DANCE!! Or at least try to. I remember in elementary and Jr. High (5th-8th grade) during every classroom "party" we had, I'd be dancing without a friggin care in the world. Yeah, I pretty much thought I was the bomb diggity dancer.....HAHAHAHAHA!!
6. If you don't already know this about me well then, where you been buddy? Nah....I LOVE MUSICALS. They pretty much rock my world. I don't care how cheesy, funky, weird, off-the-wall a musical is...I LOVE EM!! HSM 3 was wayyyyyyy cutie!!
7. My favorite quick meal is Tuna with mayo and rice with just the right amount of soy sauce mixed in....yummmmmmm!!!!
Thanks for the tag Loree. It was fun remembering just how big of a dork I am...;0P I tag Kalia, Nani, Anita, Ihi, Ala, Mamasita, and whoever hasn't had this tag yet:0P

3 comments:
Tafi, you are too cute! thanks for playing! it was fun to get to know you better. I love random facts about people. hope life is going well for you on the island! we still miss you guys :)
Hey Girl, It is so nice to finally get to hear from you. I sometimes get worried thinking that you were swept out to sea...Ha Ha! I miss you as usual. I was just thinking the other day about the time we lived in Woodcreek and I made all kinds of weird Halloween treats for you and the fam. I miss doing that too. I love you!
That is so funny that you didn't go to prom, but got elected Homecoming Queen the next year! I never knew that!
Post a Comment