Yesterday I got to hang out with Tina and my cutie nephew Tau. We pretty much want to eat him up...he's too dang cute for words. It's so nice to have visitor's here for Grandma's 1 year. Especially cute little brown ones that know how to do the haka and walk around wearing ie lavalavas and "Seki a Samoa" shirts.
6 comments:
he is so adorable! I love his curly hair and lips! you could just eat him up! so fun :)
Can we come and visit next! :) I'm sooooo jealous. But hey, we're saving our monies and will be there soon. . . . . sometime before the kiddies are all grown up. :)
WHAT IS UP GIRL???!!! Okay that Taus is just about as cute as they come. I'm sure you can't beg to differ on that one. How do you pronounce his name??
Looks like you are having fun and doing well!! Have a great holiday season!!!We miss you guys! Russ said he wants to come visit you guys!
Oh Tafi, you were a lifesaver! I was on testosterone overload with all the boys around. Thanks so much for taking us out and giving mommy some needed girl time and Tau some needed cousin time. Love and miss you guys already! :*(
such a cutie and love the name too :) by the way love the new header w/ the name in the sand...you are so clever! :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment