Monday, April 14, 2008

Proud Auntie...

This last weekend was HUGE for one of my niece's and my oldest nephew.

Little miss Talia, was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was smiles all day long and later after the baptism she bore her testimony to the whole family. What a sweet spirit she is and I just love her to pieces!!


My oldest nephew/pretty much my little brother went to PROM last weekend! Woohoo, PROM! I still freak out when I think about how old he is now. He isn't the cute chubby baby we called "BUBS" anymore. He is now a 6 foot 3", handsome little devil that gets away with everything once he flashes those darn dimples.

Here is Myca (little sister of Tauvaga) , giving him the "you better be good look" as her Auntie Tasi is a little more verbal in her approach. check out Vaga's face. He's like "Whatever, I'm gonna have FUN"!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I told Adney that Vaga went to prom, his response was "Holy Crap". LOL, these kids grow up so fast!