Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CLUB JUMP ROPE!

What? You mean you haven't heard? Come on now it's the new hippest thing. Except we're not talking about little girls with pig tails and cute, red rosy cheeks. We're talking bout grown, hip, cool freaking mom's and dad's jumping rope!! LOL...ok, maybe not so much...but we are definitely cool. A couple weekends ago our family got together with the Ray's and Crawford's for a little barbeque. We had a great time and laugh, watching each other try to out jump one another. I, of course, sucked but all the other A-dults were pretty stinkin awesome. Heather Crawford, was a hoot. She gave out a little yelp every time she jumped. Although I think everyone would agree that the highlight and funniest part of the night was when Fasi was jumping. The rope went faster and faster as he kept up with it, with one hand he held onto his falling shorts and the other he held the camera while holding up his index finger chanting "I'm #1". Guess you just had to be there. Here are a few pix from that night.


Dave and Fasi hanging by the grill.

Sara, Heather and I

Dave, Fasi (holding on to them shorts) and Spencer

Proof that the adults DID let the kids have a turn jumping

Abbie, Kaitlyn, Ako (asleep) and Grace (rubbing Ako's head).

4 comments:

Nimo said...

very cool. and thanks Fasi, for holding on to your shorts. lol! i'll call you tonight!

Lexi said...

How fun! I miss those BBQ's! We need to get together more.

Anonymous said...

HEY!! Your friend, Heather I think it is...I totally know her, we work out at the same gym at the same time!

Sei said...

Hey Tafi, it's Sei. Thanks for posting comments on our blog, it's good to hear from you. I'm glad to read you're doing well and you're so happy. Your kids are beautiful. I'll be seeing you around (our blog)...