
40 years ago today my parents were married and sealed in the Salt Lake City, Utah temple. Then, started my FOREVER FAMILY!! Words cannot even come close to touching how much I love these two. They are my every inspiration, motivation and are exemplary examples of the kind of parent/person I want to be. Selfless, understanding, supportive, humble, spiritually in tune, unconditionally loving, charitable, wise, forgiving, nurturing, strong, patient, happy, and the list goes on and on and on. The most valuable lessons I've learned in life were taught and are STILL taught by these two. Even though my siblings and I are older and married with children, etc...my parents continue to give us great counsel. Although I admit my stubbornness doesn't always want to adhere to it, in the end every time I have...I have never regretted that decision. Yep, took me about 23 years to learn, but they do know what they're talking about:)
To my amazing parents...I love you, appreciate you, adore you!! Here's to 40 more Mom and Dad!!
Love the Caboose,
Tafiau
7 comments:
They are awesome! Tell them we said congradulations!
I need more information about your grandpa. You think he might be "my" neighbor? I didn't really understand the comment, I have horrible momnesia.
LOVE THE HEADER!!!! (I think that may be my favorite picture from the whole shoot!!!)
sad to say it took 20 something years for me to really appreciate my parents too! Sounds like you have wonderful parents!
I had no idea you were related to Bro.Case. Crazy. No, I live in Chandler. I love my parents, but I don't think I could live quite that close to them.
What a GREAT tribute Tafi. That was too sweet. It made me want to be a better, kinder, more compassionate parent. Gosh- what I would give for my kids to say all of those nice things about me 20 years from now! They are lucky to have you.
I look up to your parents too! They are great examples and really great people. I love them too!!
Post a Comment