The pictures are all in reverse order, but here is the low down anyway.
**This past Monday for Family Home Evening, Tracy, Fou, lil Fou, Tala, Danny boy, Fasi and the kids and I, and Tai and Segi went bowling!! It was so much fun. I pretty much suck at bowling so I felt bad for my team (FOu and lil FOu) but they were good sports about losing. Fasi, Tala and Danny boy are all naturals at it...next time we'll split those 3 up. My kids LOVED it! We got them their own lane and they had a ball not hitting any of the pins down. Even Puka and SUnni girl got in on the action. After the bowling alley, Fasi and our tribe of 5 went to Pizza Hut for dinner. WE pretty much splurged on the whole evening, but it was worth it to see the kids so happy and having fun OUT of the house.
**Last Thursday was my FIL's birthday. My SIL and her boyfriend and daughter along with Fasi and I and our tribe treated his parent's out to dinner to celebrate. We ate at a local Chinese restaurant called FAMOUS. There was heaps of food and not so much conversation but it was fun. After the restaurant we headed to our house for cake and ice cream. My FIL doesn't say much. When he does talk it's usually only a couple words. As we were all giving hugs and kisses to each other to say good-night, I kissed my FIL on the cheek and told him "Happy Birthday Dad, I Love You"...he said thank you and then gave me a really long hug...I took that as his way of saying I love you back.
**Friday evening we went to a Christmas play that our stake put on. Tala and Tra and Danny were very involved in that project. Tala actually also sang in the play...she was backstage singing in a mic while the actress on stage lip-synched to the song. After the play...late late that night...Fasi, myself, Tai, Segi and Brian Haretuku went karaoke. It was pretty interesting, as it always is. But it was fun...we closed down the place at 2:30 a.m....YIKES!
**Thanksgiving was.....different. I woke up sad because for the first time since I don't know when, we weren't going to be able to watch the Macy's Day Parade. Every Thanksgiving morning my kids and I wake up early and sit with our blankets and pillows watching the parade from beginning to end. We "oooooh and ahhhh" at the skits and dancers and singers and celebreties and balloons, etc...while sipping on hot chocolate AND eating french bread. When I got out of bed around 8:30 I realized that it was pouring rain outside and that the climate was perfect for sweats! I threw some on and went over to Tra's to see how she was doing (she's been sick so much lately). I took my time enjoying the ride in the rain and cooler temperature outside. About 2 hours later the sun came out and voila...we're at the beach with Tala and her fam. We decided to go over to Tali's to BBQ for Thanksgiving. It was very impromptu, hot and kinda depressing...but turned out for the best. Tala and the kids and I hung out mostly down by the water, while the guys stayed up by the house and BBQ-ed. Later on that day we realized that something we all ate was NO GOOD...the babies, Silia, Tala, Danny and some of Tali's fam all ended up upchuckin everything....ewwww:0P
**This past Monday for Family Home Evening, Tracy, Fou, lil Fou, Tala, Danny boy, Fasi and the kids and I, and Tai and Segi went bowling!! It was so much fun. I pretty much suck at bowling so I felt bad for my team (FOu and lil FOu) but they were good sports about losing. Fasi, Tala and Danny boy are all naturals at it...next time we'll split those 3 up. My kids LOVED it! We got them their own lane and they had a ball not hitting any of the pins down. Even Puka and SUnni girl got in on the action. After the bowling alley, Fasi and our tribe of 5 went to Pizza Hut for dinner. WE pretty much splurged on the whole evening, but it was worth it to see the kids so happy and having fun OUT of the house.
**Last Thursday was my FIL's birthday. My SIL and her boyfriend and daughter along with Fasi and I and our tribe treated his parent's out to dinner to celebrate. We ate at a local Chinese restaurant called FAMOUS. There was heaps of food and not so much conversation but it was fun. After the restaurant we headed to our house for cake and ice cream. My FIL doesn't say much. When he does talk it's usually only a couple words. As we were all giving hugs and kisses to each other to say good-night, I kissed my FIL on the cheek and told him "Happy Birthday Dad, I Love You"...he said thank you and then gave me a really long hug...I took that as his way of saying I love you back.
**Friday evening we went to a Christmas play that our stake put on. Tala and Tra and Danny were very involved in that project. Tala actually also sang in the play...she was backstage singing in a mic while the actress on stage lip-synched to the song. After the play...late late that night...Fasi, myself, Tai, Segi and Brian Haretuku went karaoke. It was pretty interesting, as it always is. But it was fun...we closed down the place at 2:30 a.m....YIKES!
**Thanksgiving was.....different. I woke up sad because for the first time since I don't know when, we weren't going to be able to watch the Macy's Day Parade. Every Thanksgiving morning my kids and I wake up early and sit with our blankets and pillows watching the parade from beginning to end. We "oooooh and ahhhh" at the skits and dancers and singers and celebreties and balloons, etc...while sipping on hot chocolate AND eating french bread. When I got out of bed around 8:30 I realized that it was pouring rain outside and that the climate was perfect for sweats! I threw some on and went over to Tra's to see how she was doing (she's been sick so much lately). I took my time enjoying the ride in the rain and cooler temperature outside. About 2 hours later the sun came out and voila...we're at the beach with Tala and her fam. We decided to go over to Tali's to BBQ for Thanksgiving. It was very impromptu, hot and kinda depressing...but turned out for the best. Tala and the kids and I hung out mostly down by the water, while the guys stayed up by the house and BBQ-ed. Later on that day we realized that something we all ate was NO GOOD...the babies, Silia, Tala, Danny and some of Tali's fam all ended up upchuckin everything....ewwww:0P
1 comment:
Oh, looks so fun! The food @ FAMOUS looks YUMMY!
Post a Comment