Wednesday, December 10, 2008
AND WE'RE BACK!!!
YAAAAYE!! As of this afternoon, the Ta'ase household now has the INTERNET!! YAAYE US!! AND...last Friday, the cable we paid for a month ago was finally installed. As lame as this may sound...I'M SOOO FRIGGIN EXCITED!! My kids are not whining and crying about being so bored, Fasi has ESPN to escape to and I can lock my bedroom door and/or leave the house without any of them noticing and begging to go. So mean yeah? MMMWAHHAHAHA!! Lol...eh, a girl needs a break sometimes right? I am so happy to be able to BLOG from home and read up on all of yours...it sure has been a while. Hope to hear everyone's Christmas season is going SWELL!! I have much to back-blog (so not a word, yeah?) about..and pix to go with too. YAAYE..it feels good to be back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, welcome back girl! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
yahoo! I am excited for you too! Can't wait to see more of what the Taase's are up to! you are missed! have a Merry Christmas :)
Yay! Technology is a wonderful thing! Merry Christmas friend! I miss you so much and can't wait to see all the updates!
thank goodness! i've missed you!!
Post a Comment