Monday, October 6, 2008

RANDOM PIX...

Hi ALL! We're still alive down here in AS...hahaha...got it right this time:) Here are a bunch of random pix from the last month and a half that have been stuck on my digital camera. Finally had a chance to upload em at work.
WE HAVE A HOUSE NOW!! YEEEHAARRR....LOL! Our home is finally done. IT IS WONDERFUL! Now the kids and I don't hang out at CBT and everyone else's house during the day. I get off work at 1:30 p.m., go pick them up from school and then GO HOME!! We are so grateful for our space!! I will post pix of it soon. Tracy loves it so much she's asked to trade houses...I said no thanks...her place is wayyyy too big.
WOOHOOO...6 more days til Tala (and Danny boy) come home!! We can't wait. Bring us something good:)
Last night we had Tali's fam, Ono's fam, Tuu's fam, Marsha and the kids, Tai and Ponita, Segi, and Toa over for cake and ice cream for Tai's bday. Jared and Tolo couldn't make it. It was really nice to hang out with everyone. We watched the family reunion from 2006 of Tai and Vete doing their "Buttercup" and "Get Up" routines....LAUGHTER FOR DAYS!!!! Today we're supposed to all meet up again at the park to hang out for the holiday.
I MISS YOU ALL!!
Sissy, Sunni, Toa, Leila, Puka posing at Tra's.
Sunday (10/12) had family over for cake and ice cream for Tai's bday...there's Segi, Fou, Mona, Tai and Ponita.
Ponita and the bday boy.
Saturday we took the kids swimming at Fatu ma Futi...
Sunni and Puka on Sunday (10/12)...didn't want to go to nursery just yet. Here they are sitting in front of our ward building eating their Cookie Crisp cereal.
My 3 girls with their cousin's Tiane, La'i and Beav. Taken after church. They did so good in the primary program.
Group shot of everyone at Tra's for Tai's bday cake and ice cream.

Silia's 5th grade class at school.
Silia with the 2nd tallest human in the world. He's Fijian and lives here in Samoa for the time being. Wish he stood for this one.
Sadie's by the Sea...the hotel/resort we frequent on Friday nights.
Goat Island Cafe'...our Friday "spot".

View from "up the hill"...my niece Lupe and I went for a ride up to Aoloau to check out the view. I was skerrrred:)
See the golf course?
Pretty yeah?

Puka putting in another long day at work with me:)
First Samoan man to dance with fire knives, lives here. Nice house yeah? His name's Letuli and he's my cousin Tali's FIL.
whoops...a double take.

kids at the park...Silia fell, stomach first, from the platform. She was quite dramatic, but just fine:)
Fas and Danny ordering at Goat Island...

Sunni girl makin a big BBQ mess...with her Auntie Tu'u and Lorraine.
Sunni girl at the park.

Puks and I messin with the camera during our layover in Hawaii.
Fasi, Puka, Taga and Leila at the airport in Hawaii nei.
Shoots, another double take...sorry. I can't erase em down here.

Sissy and Sunni on the plane
Sissy and Fas knocked out on the plane
Fas and the kids making the best of our layover in Hawaii.


Me and Lennar in L.A. right before I left:( BAWLED FOR DAYS AFTER SAYING BYE TO HER...LOVE YOU LEN!!
Me and sis Eileen...I MISS YOU LEEN!!

























4 comments:

kkalama said...

Finally! I am so glad that you are starting to really adjust to life out there. We still miss you just as much though and the pix are beautiful. I think we need to plan a girls trip!!!! I love you!

BETS & VETS said...

Hey girl luv looking at the pics., I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog. Vete is so sad that he is not coming to grandma 1 year, but he will love to see these pics of Tai and Beavs kids. Thanks for keeping us all updated!

Anita said...

yaay new pics! you guys look like you're having a good time, so glad to hear the house is done & can't wait to see pics :) we miss you guys! already counting down to aug 2010 :) maile can't forget puka and always tells me that puka lives far far away w/ his momma. keola mentioned a hawaii trip so you guys better meet us there if or when we go :)

Trina said...

Oh my Tafi! What an adventure! It looks fun!!!