I also took pictures of the kids with Grandpa's grave as well as my cousin Tupo. It is so neat to talk to them about these 3 and to tell them the important roles they played in my life. Apolo made the connection real quick that this Uncle Tupo (who had passed) must be who his cousin Tupo is named after. The kids loved being up at the graves and kept asking me to tell them more about Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Tupo. The view from up there is the one I grew up seeing almost everyday as a child. Being up on the mountain brought back a flood of cherished memories...I wish all the family lived back here...those were some great times!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Other pictures from today...
I also took pictures of the kids with Grandpa's grave as well as my cousin Tupo. It is so neat to talk to them about these 3 and to tell them the important roles they played in my life. Apolo made the connection real quick that this Uncle Tupo (who had passed) must be who his cousin Tupo is named after. The kids loved being up at the graves and kept asking me to tell them more about Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Tupo. The view from up there is the one I grew up seeing almost everyday as a child. Being up on the mountain brought back a flood of cherished memories...I wish all the family lived back here...those were some great times!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment