Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Pictures...

Plants and flowers at the front of the house.
Grandma's flowers...Grandma's gardens are still very much BEAUTIFUL!!
More greens at Gramz!
Awapuhi at Gramz.
Another billboard with a message directed towards the youth of Samoa.
Tafuna Elementary..where Apolo and Leila are attending school at the moment.
The cafeteria at Tafuna Elem.
The view from our front door (Grandma's house).
*still have lots of pix to post....did I mention how SLOOOW the internet connection is down here? My camera battery died while uploading pictures.

6 comments:

Loree said...

I Love pictures...keep them coming!

The Brownz said...

Sis put more pix of grams house I miss it so much and miss her and gramps even more. I wanna come down so bad and visit. Love you!!!

Aleia said...

Wow, its so green there, easy on the eyes compared to the desert here:) I love to read your updates!

Tina said...

LOL, I love the billboards, the funniest part I noticed about them is that at night, they aren't illuminated, but the word "sex" has glitter on it, so that is all you can see when you drive by. LOL

Sarah S. said...

I love that you have shared so much with us of what it is like over there. I have got to get me some of those groovy white tire planters to put in my front yard.:) The mountains are breathtaking. Beautiful. Everybody misses you guys. Sorry I didn't officially say "goodbye" at the talent show. I am a mess at "goodbyes" I always screw them up or start to cry. I don't even like "goodnights". I guess it's too much closure for me to say it so I don't. Miss your kiddos in primary. Tell them I said "hi".

Cedar Reids said...

Hey! We love the pictures! We hope to be able to come and visit one day. . . . But I don't see it happening anytime soon :(

You had me in tears when I read the post about the kids crying when you dropped them off at school. That is soooo hard! I know they will begin to love it soon though!

Love to hear about you guys!