
View of Gramz field.

Sunni and Puka playing in the field (was a rainy day).

Gramz garden that is the center of her driveway.

The gardens to the left of the house...you can now see the road that leads to Samoa Baptist School.

Samoa Baptist School...Private School that Silia attends.

Gate into Samoa Baptist.

Gramz garden's. This is to the right of the house where the field is.

View of the side of Gramz house if standing in the middle of the field..Sunni girl included!
2 comments:
Adney will be excited to see these. We'll keep grandma in mind on her birthday this Saturday
I miss you so much!! Its hard to see the pictures and not cry. Tama has been asking for Puka and Sunni. I told him they were in Samoa and that we could write them a letter or call them and he just cried and cried. And then I cried cause he was crying. He asked Scott if he could go to Samoa to be with Puka. The picture are beautiful! And the kids look happy.
Post a Comment