My Dad left last night:( I boohoo-ed on his shoulder at the airport and was begging him on the inside to not leave me here. I am grateful that he was down here with us for our first couple weeks, that part worked out well. Having to say good-bye to him though was a snap into REALITY...no more Mom and Dad just a few miles away now:( Dad, hates good-byes too. He had a little talk with Danny, Tala, Fasi and myself. He asked Fasi to please take care of me. I cried. I miss him already. I can't wait for the next time he and Mom come for a visit!! It rained on our way home from dropping him off, they raindrops flowed with my teardrops. *sigh*
Friday, September 5, 2008
Daddy's Gone...
My Dad left last night:( I boohoo-ed on his shoulder at the airport and was begging him on the inside to not leave me here. I am grateful that he was down here with us for our first couple weeks, that part worked out well. Having to say good-bye to him though was a snap into REALITY...no more Mom and Dad just a few miles away now:( Dad, hates good-byes too. He had a little talk with Danny, Tala, Fasi and myself. He asked Fasi to please take care of me. I cried. I miss him already. I can't wait for the next time he and Mom come for a visit!! It rained on our way home from dropping him off, they raindrops flowed with my teardrops. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tafi,
Your home in Samoa is beautiful! Sorry to hear that your dad left I know he is missing you as much as your missing him. Kids look really happy!! Where are the pics of you? I miss you my sister so jealous I cant even tell you the view from the kitchen would make me want to do the dishes all the time just to stare at it. Love ya sista....Nani
I can relate to saying goodbye to parents...as I just sent my to China for a year, but CHEER UP! YOU ARE IN BEAUTIFUL SAMOA, and I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!
OMG I cant believe thats grams living room now:) I like it I do miss her green carpet though hahaha. Well love you tons sis.
Post a Comment