So much to tell but not a lot of time. The kids started their new school today, I'm crossing my fingers as I'm typing in hopes that they will make friends and not get hit by their teacher or a mean Samoan kid. Puka and Sunni-girl are with their babysitter for the first time today as well. I have a ton of pix I will post soon. I MISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! Still shedding a few tears every now and then but we're doing well for the most part.
7 comments:
Hey sis wow so how is it??? Has it changed alot??? Post pix soon so I can see them. I miss you sis:) Let me know every little detail love you. Sina
so glad to gear the update!! i have been wondering about you guys!!
TAFI!!! I am so sorry I missed your going away party! My grandfather died and I flew to SLC last minute! I totally forgot about the party in all the rush, so I didn't even get to say goodbye! BOO HOO!!!
Hi! Glad to hear you guys made it safely. Let us know the details when you can. I knew the last time we talked that it would be a while before i heard your voice again, but i didnt have it in me to say goodbye. :( Miss and love you!
Great to hear from you, we hope all is going well! Keep us updated, and we'll see you in Oct... hopefully!
I can't beleive you are gone! Do you know when you are coming back?
I thought about you guys flying all day on Sunday. Can't wait to see pictures! Miss ya!
Post a Comment