Thursday, August 14, 2008

QUICK UPDATE...

At my mom's right now with a few minutes to spare. Thought I'd jump on here real quick to say HI!! We move out of our house this Saturday and in with my parent's where we will stay until we leave for American Samoa on Sunday, the 24th:( Still very mixed emotions, but I think once all the hard work is done (packing, cleaning, etc..)I'll be excited or at least a little more upbeat about the whole move.

Our oldest child, SILIA MARIA, turned 10 today!! Oh my heck can you believe it? She is officially a TWEEN...I think she has been since she turned 5 but nonetheless..she is now in the double digits. I love my SISSY soooo much. If you're around us much you know that without her, I'd be completely lost and probably on AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. She does so much around our home and takes great care of her siblings as well as Fasi and I. She is very easily becoming my best friend and confidant and I appreciate having this spunky girl as a daughter!! I HEART YOU SISSY!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

I miss you BLOG, and FELLOW BLOGGERS!!

2 comments:

Nimo said...

Great to see an update! I hope things are going ok for you guys so far. Don't forget to call me before you leave. Love you tons!

Madame Mauri said...

I've been meaning to write you since I read the post about you guys moving. So sad, but so happy for you at the same time. Isn't life crazy. As my sister says, life is what happens when you are too busy making plans. :) We wish you all the best! How long will you be there? Will you still be blogging? I hope so, I'd love to keep in touch. Sorry we never went swimming, my bad. Well we are moving to UT in about a week (quick move also) so the next time you are there, let me know, please!! Best of luck!! Love,
Noelle and family