Wednesday, July 23, 2008
TAASE NEWS...
I've held out posting this for as long as I could (about 5 days)...and now well, yep....WE'RE MOVING BACK HOME!! AMERICAN SAMOA....HERE WE COME!!! We've been contemplating this huge decision since we returned from our family reunion trip to Utah. I haven't been able to put my thoughts together to actually post a blog since then, hence the shortage of posts. My parents have offered Fasi and I an opportunity to help with the family business back home, and so we have accepted and will be leaving for Samoa at the end of August. So if you're wondering why in the next few weeks I've not posted, it's because I'll be busy packing, cleaning and preparing for the move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Oh Tafi...I'm happy and sad for you and your family! It's mostly sad for us because we'll miss seeing you guys on "family" get togethers! Okay...tears starting..gotta get off! I love you, girl! And your WHOLE aiga! ~Love, Joyce
Wow! That is so soon and so cool for you and your family!!!! Good luck with everything!
i am so sad you're leaving me! we love you guys and wish you all the best. please come back soon!!!! miss you already!!!!
CONGRATS AND BOO HOO!!!
Wow, how exciting for you guys! I'm so jealous. Have a great time and hopefully you can still come up sometimes for family get togethers.
Tafi, I have been super sad since you told me on Sunday. Let me know if you need any help packing, cleaning, or whatever else, food??
What? Wow, that is crazy! Can we please get together before you leave? When are you leaving? That is so crazy! Are you moving forever?
That is crazy!!I guess that is exciting for you though!! We will sure sure miss you!! YOu have to keep the blog going!!! Keep in touch!! The YW are going to be so sad to have you leaving!!! It must be the curse of that calling that who ever has it ends up moving!!! Yikes!! That is three in a row!!
I can't believe you are moving!! For how long?!?
Thank you all for your comments. We are going to miss everyone here TERRIBLY!!!! Well, so now promise me that if any of you feel like traveling the globe...you'll add American Samoa as one of your destinations. Thank goodness for the internet, blogs, emails, etc!!!
What how long? Forever? Is Tracey back? We need to have a big going away party... Oh my gosh I cant believe it. Do you need help with anything.
I'm gonna miss you so much sis:( No more Dr. Tafi moments for us younger girls. LOL Well I'll be sure to post on here more since we wont be able to tex anymore. Well love you so much and thanks for being such a great example to us all. Love ya
My Tafi-I'm so sad to think of you so far away. We love you tons, but know you'll be in good hands! Please keep up on your blog!
Wow! what an adventure! i will miss you guys! let me know if you need help packing. i'm glad you'll still have your blog to keep in touch!
Tafi, who am I supposed to look at to get fashion tips from now? You stylish woman you. You will seriously be missed. Your family is so adorable and I have loved working with some of your kiddos in primary. Your family has added so much to our ward. Although we will miss you that will be so exciting for your family to start a new adventure together and grow closer together. Good thing we have our blogs to keep in touch.
Oh my...thats exciting news! You'll have to post all your fun adventures! Good luck!
WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Well I can tell you are excited about this and to be honest...I'd live in Somoa ANY DAY- especially if it's anything like Hawaii. You guys are SUPER LUCKY. LET'S HAVE A GOING AWAY PARTY!! I'll talk with Crystal. And you're right- THANK GOODNESS FOR BLOGS!
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see all your fun blog posts. Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment