What's a child to do after constant verbal apologies, and fancy colorful handwritten ones on pretty paper too?? Say it with food!! That "Sorry" above is spelled out with pieces of shredded cheese, slightly melted on top of a tortilla. Now anyone who knows me, knows that food is the key to my heart. However, as sweet and krafty (get it now?) as that was...this time, food will not win me over. Yeah, it's that bad. However, I'm awkwardly delighted to see that my being strict has forced my child into such creativity. Wonder what it'd take to get "Sorry" spelled out on a new car? Hmmm.....
2 comments:
Oh man. I think I need to call you! :) Hang in there buddy!!!!!
You can't tease us with that blog and not tell us what the offense was? What did the rascal do??? (and which rascal was it???)
Post a Comment