Friday, May 16, 2008

FASI'S FLASHBACK FRIDAY

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!! So here is a picture of Fasi (2nd in from the left) at his Senior prom in Samoa. For those of you that don't know what prom looks like in Samoa...well...now you do. It consists of homemade backdrops and palms from the coconut tree. I actually shouldn't dog because I never went to Prom, but just look at how cool Fasi is. HEHEHE...I LOVE YOU BABE!!

3 comments:

Nimo said...

LOL! Awesome pic Fasi. Ok this Flashback Friday is totally fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I went to a few clubs in Apia when I was there...it was awesome! I actually saw two Fafa's (is that the right word for cross dressing males?) get into a serious fight! Oh yeah, can Fasi do that whistle thing with his bottom lip? I think that it trademark Samoan!

Nimo said...

I only got one thing to say bro -
Ah ah ah ahhh stayin' alive, staying alive. LOL!!!

T.