Thursday, May 22, 2008

ANOTHER GREAT REASON...

..why I need to start losing weight and maintaining a healthier body....*sigh*

http://card-credit-intrest-low-discussion.blogspot.com/2008/02/feb-26-2004-women-who-put-on-more-than_20.html

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

That was interesting. Another wake-up call for me too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Taf! Stumbled across your blog by accident. How cool is that? You truly have a knack for writing. Amazing how you've depicted the personality of each 7 kids. That made me smile. Its an amazing feeling to be a mom and you've reminded me of all the little things that matters the most. Dang woman, you & Fas are blessed indeed! May our Heavenly Father continue to bless you and yours abundantly. Don't stop making them beautiful babies. I wish I could still! Keep on writing because through your writing, is a kind reminder to some (me) how beautiful life really is, when we take the time to stop & smell the flowers!!!:) I've blabbed on long enough! This blog thing is pretty cool, I'll think about joining you bloggers when I have the time to sit down long enough to create one!:) Our alofas for you all & the AZ tribe.

Alofa atu,

Geia, Ono & kids