
If you live anywhere within a block of our home, you probably heard a bunch of horrific screaming and crying, and maybe even some irrational yelling last night. SO SORRY! But please, rest assure there will NOT be any of that tonight. What you heard last night was the result of 7 very hot people trying fall asleep in a house where the thermometer read 89 degrees. We had all the windows open and every fan turned on, but that didn't stop the sweat from trickling off our bodies. Sunni-girl was the saddest case last night. She has very bad eczema on the whole lower half of her body, and the heat just made it worse. She scratched and screamed so much last night, that her bum and legs are bleeding. After rubbing her legs for her for about 30 minutes, the screaming didn't let up so Fasi jumped in the shower with her to bathe her in cold water. Thankfully that put her out! Puka kept crying because he couldn't get comfortable and would bounce back and forth between our room and Apolo's (where the other 3 were sweating it out). Our 2 rooms were the coolest, but believe me they didn't feel anything close to COOL.
Anywho, in about 20 minutes my new best friend will be coming to fix the A/C and all I can say is....BRING IT ON! BYE BYE HEAT, and HELLO AIR CONDITIONED HOME!!
9 comments:
Kill me now! Just call us and come have a sleep over, anything is better than sleeping in the heat. One day in Samoa, we went to a members house after being up ALL NIGHT on a ferry, and they gave us a bedroom to sleep in. It was about 85 degrees, with about 100% humidity, and needless to say, there was no sleeping. I think I just added nausea to being sleep deprived!
Thanks for the link. The blog I had saved for you was island girl something. So sorry to hear about the heat and poor suni. :( That is my worst fear living in AZ!
I'd love to get together. Remember how you and the kids need to come over to go swimming?!
Let's make it soon! :)Enjoy a good night sleep tonight!
PS Love your playlist!
Oh! I am so sorry you guys had to go through that!!! Three Cheers for the AC Guy and Three more for your new Calling!!! I'm so excited for you!! I know you are going to love it and the girls are going to love you!
What the heck why am i not your blog buddie. I know i am a slacker but come on. ADD ME PLEASE
ok i am dumb i see us now. just forget the earlier post. dur
how did you get the time when people post under thier names. Thats awsome
oh so i wasnt added. i see how you are. hahaha yeah i can do her hair . call my home phone my cell is lost.
WOW I can't believe you've had to endure that- seriously though, I love doing through things like this only b/c you learn to have such an appreciation for things most of us take forgranted!!!! I'M GLAD EVERYTHING IS FIXED!!
I'm sweating for you. Next time that happens you can all come sleep on our floor and I will crank the air up for you. BUMMER!
Post a Comment