Monday, February 18, 2008

TAGGED

I know I said I'm turning my blogs more towards my fam but what's a girl to do? I GOT TAGGED!!


A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago today…

Besides the fact that I was pregnant with my first baby, the only other thing worth sharing is that I also was wearing a size 12 at the time...That's so depressing in so many ways..LOL!


5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Put bags of clothes out for Boys&Girls club pick up
2. Go through girl's room and de-clutter
3. Help Apolo prepare FHE lesson
4. Bake a cake for FHE activity
5. Finish up slideshow project for Fasi's Grandma


I enjoy

1. Sleeping (although I don't do it much)
2. Talking to my favorites on the phone
3. Date Night
4. Daily trips to the store alone, in peace!
5. Hanging out at Mom's


What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?

1. Pay off all debt
2. Free my parent's and Fasi's from any and all debt&provide them each with a handsome portion
3. Buy a home in AZ, CALI, UTAH, NY, HAWAII and AM. SAMOA
4. Fix my teeth:)
5. Take the whole family (immediate&extended) on a cruise around the world!


3 of my bad habits:

1. Staying up REALLY late
2. Not exercising
3. Not washing my face before going to bed


5 places I have lived

1. Am. Samoa
2. Hawaii
3. Cali
4. Arizona
5. Kansas


5 jobs I have had

1. 411 operator
2. Picture People photographer
3. Sonic Car-hop
4. Hair Salon Receptionist
5. Sales Associate at Mervyn's, Lerner New York, Kmart, Ross


5 things people don’t know about me

1. I collect porcelain dolls
2. I've read Gone with the Wind 9 times
3. I'm only a perfectionist at one thing...and that's writing.
4. I like to bite! Fortunately I only bite Fasi and the kids...not hard!!
5. I'm a sentimental person. I still have an eraser box that my cousin gave me for Christmas 17 years ago. I use it to hold my jewelry.


So there you have it. Im tagging my cutie cousins Crystal Caldwell and Trina Lambson AND classmate/friend, Aleia Michaels!!

3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay that was so much fun getting to know you better. I can tell we'd hang out all of the time if we lived closer!
Okay honestly, do you seriously have 7 kids???
How do you know Lara Ellingson? I see you have her advertisement on the side of your blog!! I LOVE HER!
Okay so I feel terrible I'm finally getting back to you about Clyde Bawden- but YES that was him in the picture who also has the piano CD out that is AMAZING. He is the best. I just love him.
Alright- I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND MUSIC!!! GO HIGHSCHOOL MUSIC 2!!!!

Anonymous said...

Biting? Yikes... Im not sure I should ask...or if its appropriate to share on blog! Kinky!

Aleia said...

That was fun! Thaks for tagging me...we have several things in common:)