First up..PUKA
As my previous post stated, he is quite the little ham! He recently has decided that he wants to be called "Hulk Hogan". In the picture he is trying to do the infamous Hulk pose where he holds one hand to his ear and extends his other arm out to get the crowd hyped up. So what's fun about Puka's interviews is that Fas and I only fully understand a couple of the answers he gives us. We asked him what his favorite food is, and he responded "I eat food on the table". When we asked if he loves to play with his cousins he responded by naming all of his boy cousins that are his same age. When asked how old he was he said 2, but held up 4 fingers and then changed it up real quickly to the hang loose sign and then said "Shaka Brada"....lol! And that concluded our interview with him.Next was Apolo.
Apolo is giong to be getting baptized this May. We are all so excited! I cannot believe my little man is growing up so fast. It seemed like just yesterday he was walking around with his blue Rugrat blankie and cuddling up to me. Apolo named Jacob Ray as his best friend in his interview. Jacob lives directly across the street from us and spends a lot of time here in our home, as Apolo does in theirs. They play together at school as well, and their birthdays are only 5 days apart. Apolo does extremely well in Spelling at school, and wants to focus on practicing his timed subtraction quizzes. When we asked him if there was anything he wanted or needed he replied "Nope, I have everything I need". I love this boy!!
Next up, Silia better known in our family as Sissy!
Our oldest Princess is now 9 yrs. old. She is every bit as lively as the smile she's flashing in the pix above. Silia is the other Mommy of the house. I often hear her getting after the other kids when they're not doing what they're supposed to or doing something they're not supposed to. In her interview she talked about how excited she was to see the twins next month and have them here in AZ with us. She also got Fasi wanting to change the subject real quickly, when she shared that there's a boy in her school class that she likes. I told her as long as he's not giving her mp3 players and calling her (when she was in 1st grade a boy that rode on her bus did this, and hello...he was in 6th grade), Fasi would let him live. Sissy experienced her first heartbreak last month when she tried out for the school play and didn't get a part. I was heartbroken for her!! She came home bawling, and I in turn started bawling. I called my mom, who I thought would be better suited to cheer her up...and she did. Aren't grandma's the bestest!? They announced that everyone who tried out for the play would at least be in the chorus line, and all though at first it gave no kind of comfort to her...it does now. Apparently she'll get to play with beach balls and dance like monkeys in the play:) Fasi and I give her 2 more years before she towers me. She is quite tall, although I am a little shorty. When asked if there was anything she wanted or needed she replied "more leggings please"!!
We actually called for Leila after Puka's interview but she had fallen asleep. After the interviews were done I came upstairs and found this...
I guess Sunni figured she wasn't going to get called and decided to join in on the nap express. When Leila finally did wake up the first thing she said was "Mommy you guys didn't call me. I was waiting for my interview"...we'll do hers tomorrow. In the meantime here are a few things we jotted down about Sunni and LeilaSunni-
*has recently mastered a very dramatic, obnoxious cry that just pierces the ears.
*loves her brothers soo much. she always has kisses for them!
*has a special relationship with Grandpa. I don't know it could be that she's named after him!
*every morning when she wakes up, she sits up on the bed and calls out (not cries) to anyone that will hear, until they come and get her.
*nods fervently to any question asked.
*loves rice and loves to put shoes on (no matter what size they are)
I'll post Leila's info after we interview her tomorrow.
1 comment:
Tafi, how cute are your kids? It was so much fun reading about each of them, I loved it. You are such a wonderful mother!!! Love you cuz.
Post a Comment