Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SHE'S GROWING UP!


Here's our little baby Sunni-girl working on puzzles while waiting for Grandma. This picture was taken inside of the vision place in Wal-Mart. Sunni walked straight over to the puzzles and started doing them. She is only 14 months old. I thought she looked so cute I snapped this picture with my camera phone. LOVE THOSE! I sent it via pix message to Fasi and he said it was almost cute enough for him to forgive her for screaming all night last night til about 3 a.m. The little stinker. I'm trying to ween her from nursing, and so as a result the whole house is suffering from loss of sleep. *sigh* I cannot wait to have my body all back to myself!

6 comments:

Trina said...

She is so cute! I love her little pony tail. Good luck with quitting nursing!!

Jennie said...

The same thing happened to me! LOL! I commented on your blog and spent about an hour blog hopping again trying to find you last night! Sheesh. Anyway, now I have it down. :)

I'm so glad we can keep in touch via blogs, they're the best!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

puzzles are such an awesome developmental activity...and she's only 14 months old-that's awesome! okay so was that not the cutest song ever from those boys? Those Tonguan boys actually wrote it. (is that not how you spell Tonguan??) those boys can sing like no other.
alright- once again YOU ARE PLAYING A SONG WE LISTEN TO EVERY DAY IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THIS ENCHANTED CD!!!! girl- i tell you- we have too much in common! HAHAHA.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh by the way...you can hear more of those boys songs- by going to YOUTUBE.COM and then typing in ADAM ASHBY for the search. Those Tonguan boys have other songs there!!! SO CUTE !

Lexi said...

She is adorable! I can't believe your is so big!

Lexi said...

I meant I can't belive your baby is so big!