Here are the rules:
1. you have to show your bag
2. you have to show all the contents in your bag-without cleaning out first
3. tag 5 other people
*breath mints-so I don't offend anyone with dragon breath
*purple sharpie marker-no clue how that got in there
*chapstick-NECESSITY
*clear lip gloss-in case I feel like dressing up the lips:)
*spare car key and house key-just got these made last week after getting locked out of the house and car.
*3 black bobby pins-just in case Sunni pulls out whatever is holding her mane together for the day.
Compartment 2. A used wipe (from Sunni's dirty face) and a sample of de-puffing eye balm.
Compartment 3. This is my "secret"compartment. Although, there wasn't anything juicy in there this time. I always however have a 4 page letter from my Mom in there and this past Sunday Silia's spotlight picture was given back to me. Are you guys EXCITED yet? LOL!
And finally, the main compartment of big Bertha! Let's see I've got a Dora Valentine card from Leila, my house and car keys and mom's car key, my Gone with the Wind book (in case I get stuck or bored anywhere), my trusty wallet (that holds the DL, pictures of my kids, cards, checkbook, receipts, pennies), 3 old "To Do" lists, my WIC folder, 8 pieces of junk mail, napkins (in case I forgot wipes...which I did this day), more receipts, 3 m&m-coconut cookies (from my Enrichment meeting for my children to share), my Enrichment Planning paper, and a Rubio's take home menu (mine and Fasi's dinner for tonight).
I usually have my camera in the purse as well as a couple of diapers, a package of wipes and my shades.
Well, that was horrifying. And now I'd like to pass that mortifying exercise onto 5 people whose purse contents peek my curiosity...Brooke Martin, Ashley Rogers, Alexis Case, Jamie Anderson, and Jennie Whiting. HOP TO IT CHICAS!!
1 comment:
That looks pretty similiar to my contents too...except I have a tampon in it too. Plus an epi pen for Raelyn for an emergency if she has an allergic reaction to nuts while we're away from home.
I would do this purse tag, but Trevor has our camera with him until next Saturday. He's in Guatemala doing a service mission with his school for 2 weeks. So I'll do the purse tag post when we get the camera back...if I remember! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment