As much as I love my kiddos, I enjoy a noise-free ride in the car. Thankfully I was able to talk, not shout, to the drive through bank teller this day. With these 2, that almost never happens.
Oh look at those beautiful kiddos. I wish I had those plumpy lips. ohhhh so pretty. i'll have to AMEN to the sleeping babies in the car! WHOOHOOO I LOVE EM! hey- wish me luck. i leave tomorrow morning to utah. it's just me and all 3 kids flying...i'm totallly freaking out. be back in a week! alright- don't hate me for not doing the purse tag. I COULD NEVER!!!!
2 comments:
Oh how I wish that woul dhappen more often also!
Oh look at those beautiful kiddos. I wish I had those plumpy lips. ohhhh so pretty. i'll have to AMEN to the sleeping babies in the car! WHOOHOOO I LOVE EM! hey- wish me luck. i leave tomorrow morning to utah. it's just me and all 3 kids flying...i'm totallly freaking out. be back in a week! alright- don't hate me for not doing the purse tag. I COULD NEVER!!!!
Post a Comment