I failed to mention that a few days before Christmas, the newest Ho Ching family member made his world debut!! I didn't want to post the info yet because his parent's still haven't decided on a full name. However, being that he is now a little over a week old and I'm such a proud Auntie here are his stats. On December 22nd, just after 11 a.m. _____ Axel Ho Ching graced this world with his lovely presence. He was 3 weeks early but weighed in at 9 lbs. 1 0z and measured 21 inches long. Axel is the son of Charlie and Dolores Ho Ching. His first name, which will be a Samoan one, has not yet been decided and so baby is currently going by Axel (Dolores' brother's name). Last Thursday night baby Axel was admitted to the hospital. He stayed a couple days because he was so Jandice (sp?). Baby is home now and is doing much better. AUNTIE LOVES YOU BABY AXEL!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
NEW NEPHEW
I failed to mention that a few days before Christmas, the newest Ho Ching family member made his world debut!! I didn't want to post the info yet because his parent's still haven't decided on a full name. However, being that he is now a little over a week old and I'm such a proud Auntie here are his stats. On December 22nd, just after 11 a.m. _____ Axel Ho Ching graced this world with his lovely presence. He was 3 weeks early but weighed in at 9 lbs. 1 0z and measured 21 inches long. Axel is the son of Charlie and Dolores Ho Ching. His first name, which will be a Samoan one, has not yet been decided and so baby is currently going by Axel (Dolores' brother's name). Last Thursday night baby Axel was admitted to the hospital. He stayed a couple days because he was so Jandice (sp?). Baby is home now and is doing much better. AUNTIE LOVES YOU BABY AXEL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tafi! How does this Sat. at 7:15 AM sound? Thats the best light, maybe even 7, but it is DANG COLD!!! You pick the place, call me, and we will hash out the details! I am WAY EXCITED to shoot you and Fasi...I love couples shots, especially couples who arent afraid to be so in love... and I know you Samoans, love is NOT embarrassing!
PS- I love the song on your blog! I have it on CD and have no idea what it means!
Post a Comment