This is actually a REPEAT blog, but my friend Nimo tagged me with it again. This was my second blog post ever.MY MAN:
1. Who is your man? Fasi
2. How long have you been together? 5 and a half years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated for a year and married for 4
4. How old is your man? 25
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? He does, except when it comes to desserts...that's all me
2. Who said "I love you" first? I did. We were eating at a Chinese buffet, and I just blurted it out. I think it was the MSG in the food;0P
3. Who weighs more? Fasi...so glad I'm doing this survey today and not a month ago when the answer would've been yours truly
4. Who sings better? Fasi all the way...if AI were to ever come to AZ I'd love for him to audition
5. Who's Older? I am, by 2 years. And he doesn't let me forget it
6. Who's smarter? I'd say he is. He's a great student and has great common sense, I have only the latter.
Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? Are you kidding me...Fasi, hands down!
8. Who does the laundry? I do
9. Who does the dishes? I do
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Fasi
11. Who's feet are bigger? Fasi's
12. Who's hair is longer? He doesn't have any
13. Who's better with the computer? That'd be me
14. Who mows the lawn? Fasi
15. Who pays the bills? He supplies the means, and I do the rest
16. Who cooks dinner? I do
17. Who drives when you are together? Fasi
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Fasi
19. Who's the most stubborn? Fasi is!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? If you're talking about apologizing with sincerity-that'd be me. To just say it to get past the moment-Fasi
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, they live bout 5 miles away. Fasi's live in AS
23. Who kissed who first? Fasi kissed me first...although he likes to tell people otherwise.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out, knowing fully well that I was already talking to someone else.
25. What did you do? Drove around in my Mustang, went to Tempe town lake, and then Denny's (where I paid)
26. Who's more sensitive? He's a pretty sensitive soul, but I think I've got him beat by an inch or so
27. Who's taller? Fasi
28. Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends (married couples), but I think I've got a little bigger of a social circle than he does.
29. Who has more siblings? I do with 3 sisters and 3 brothers. Fasi has 1 brother that passed away, and 2 sisters
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Well Fasi definitely DOESN'T wear the skirt in the relationship...LOL! He wears the pants and wears em well...most of the time;0)
I TAG: Ula Inouye(when she comes back to the blogging world, Natalie Perry, Rachel Reid, Luisa Jochim, Kathy Reid, and Leah Davis
3 comments:
yeah,your part of the blogging world!
Tafi- I saw my name on this post as one of the people you tagged. Okay, let's remember that I just started this blogging thing and have no idea how this works. Fill me in on technical details please. Thanks girl, Natalie
Tafi~Where were you last night girl! :)
Post a Comment