
That's how I want to respond to people that ask "how are you today"? In spite of our circumstances, I've been so happy and positively cheerful! LOL! I just woke up the other day and started smiling, and haven't stopped. My babies are happy, healthy and smart:) They're loving school, young women's, scouts, primary, cousins and grandparents. Fasi and I have time to actually miss each other now, which hasn't been the case in the last 2 years since we also worked together 24/7 outside of the home. My brother and nephew are here visiting from Samoa (so good to see them again)! My sister is on her way up from Samoa (can't wait to see her)!! Weather has been gorgeous! My tummy has been full! I'm a pretty dang blessed woman:) LOVE MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND LIFE!!!!!
2 comments:
It is great to have wonderful family!! The gospel is amazing to have in our life!
FOrgot
Post a Comment