Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BEFORE I FORGET....

****Just wanted to blog about a few things before I forget. Last Saturday the kids and I jumped in the car and headed for....anywhere. We stopped over at Tra's and Chuck's to see what they were up to, only to catch Tra, Myca, D, Mom, Tala and Sai-Sai heading out for Cost U More. D said they tried calling earlier because the guys took the kids to the waterfall....oh well, we missed out this time. Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa gave us money to go grab some ice cream at Mcd's. We stopped at a store and grabbed some goodies and then found ourselves pulling into the park. It was a beautiful day out and the park was not yet crowded (as it usually is on Saturdays). I watched the kids play as well as checked out my surroundings while listening to the iPod. There was a very young couple, clearly in love, hanging out near the water. Another couple was nearby enjoying a picnic with their 3 little girls. Playing on the tennis courts was my old tennis coach from wayyyyy back (he's the kid's coach now), and he was in an intense match with what looked like a student of his. As much as I would've liked having Fasi with me (he was at home taking a nap) I was grateful I had the time to sit and reflect on my life in peace. Intense feelings of gratitude came over me as I watched my healthy children play together with such love for one another. And then as if to say "Me too Mom....I'll be there soon", our soon to be newest addition felt like he was throwing a little disco in my belly:) I love my babies so much!!!!! After eating all their snacks and burning off those calories they all elected to go get that ice cream that Grandma and Grandpa gave us money for. We headed to Mcd's and bought chocolate dipped cones (YUMMM) and then went home. It was only a few shorts hours with my babies, but I am so grateful for that and the memories that they are creating with each other.
****I've been getting in a lot of cuddle time with my new nephew Isaia. He is SO PRECIOUS!! He's a little over a month old and he is such a chunker....I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE HIM!!:) I watched him Friday night for a few hours. The kids loved having him in our home and wanted to eat him up as much as I. Sunday after church we headed over to Tra and Fou's to have dinner with them. Later that evening I was able to hold the little cutie again and had him for a while. I can't help but smile thinking about soon it will be before it's my own little guy I'm snuggling up with and kissing on. Isaia and our baby boy will be best of friend's...I just know it:) LOVE THESE BABIES!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ho Ching Happenings said...

I shouldn't read your blog, it just makes me cry, and reminds me how much I miss you guys, as well as everyone else at my house. I was crying and Tama said Mom why are you crying and I told him and he said, Me to mom! Know you are loved!!