Opening his first present.
SWEEET...a new backpack!
At Pizza Hut with his wrestling guys and big bro, Apolo. Waiting for the food and more family to show up.
Sunni and Sissy at PH.
Auntie D with the birthday boy.
Kinda blurry....Singing happy birthday to PUKS:)
On the morning of JUNE 15 we woke our birthday princess up by singing happy birthday to her. We had been asking her for a few weeks what she wanted to do for her birthday. It wasn't until the day before it came that she finally told us that she wanted to go to Mom's Place and have banana pancakes for her birthday. After singing to her she opened her gifts (mp3 player, and 4 pair of flipflops)and then we got her dressed and ready for breakfast. It was just Fasi, myself and Leila. While we were waiting for our breakfast we reminisced about her birth and the kind of baby she was, and about how grown and pretty she is. She smiled through her whole breakfast. We went to the store afterwards and bought her a little tiara to wear throughout the day. We asked her if she wanted to go home or go to work with one of us. She chose to go to work with me. It wasn't as exciting as she anticipated, so luckily Auntie D showed up at CBT and took the birthday girl for a ride. Tala had planned a FHE with our cousin's and their families later on that evening at CBT. She set up the projector on the side of CBT where we ended up doing a "Drive-In" movie style FHE. Tala first showed the "Reflections of Christ" DVD (LOVE THAT) and then on to the featured presentation, which was "Bedtime Stories". Everyone brought spaghetti dinners to share, and we provided cupcakes for our birthday princess. Leila had fun playing with all her cousins and having a fun night out with immediate and extended family. It was a beautiful night out!! We're so grateful Leila enjoyed her special day:)
Fasi and Leila in front of Mom's Place. They have THE best pancakes (plain and banana)!!!
We ordered her the FULL STACK (6 huge pancakes). She thought she was going to be able to eat 3 but 2 ended up being her magic number:)
Enjoying cupcakes with cousin's Tauasu and Karena while at the "Drive-In".
JUNE 20th is my biggest baby's birthday! His bday request was simple...he just wanted to go out on a date with me. So Friday night (the night before his special day) we got ourselves ready around 10 p.m. and headed out to "our spot" (that's what Fasi calls it). Tala graciously agreed to watch our kiddos so that we can enjoy the late night without worrying about them at home. Anyway, just after 10:30 Fasi and I arrived at Island Hut, where we frequent to karaoke. Gabe and Arlene Sewell joined us, as well as some of Fasi's relatives. His only request was that each of us at the table sing a song so most of us did. Around midnight we headed over to CC's where Gabe and I sat and watched Fasi and everyone else dance the night away. LOL! I was not feeling it, as I was extremely tired and knew that I only had about 4 hours to sleep before I had to get up for work. I was very happy though to see Fasi enjoying himself and seriously burning the dance floor!! I have not seen that man dance that like that for a while....LOL!! Good times, Good times...I wish I had my camera:( At 2: thirty something in the a.m. I crawled into bed next to my birthday boy and snoozed for the next ALMOST 4 hours. Fast forward to 6 something the next day, I got myself up and ready for work. We had a Father's day breakfast at CBT for the Dad's so we needed to be there a little earlier than the norm. I worked til 9:30 and then went straight home and slept half of my Saturday away. Fasi was in and out of bed answering birthday phone calls and running his dad around. Chuck called at 4 and within minutes we came up with a plan to meet up at Fou's for dinner and dominoes, and birthday cake at 6:30. I made a HUGE pot of chili (perfect for the rainy weather AND numerous mouths to be fed) and bought a ton of fresh bread from KS, Tala made a huge cake and we all enjoyed eating, lounging around, visiting, etc. at Fou and Chuck's house. I was pretty much in sleepy mode the whole day, but Fasi said he loved his birthday weekend. Lucky guy, the very next day was Father's Day...so yes...it pretty much was FASI'S WEEKEND!!
I just wanted to share how grateful I am for my 3 June babies and 1 more year added to each of their lives. Of course each one of them hold the most special places in my heart and I am so grateful that they will one day be my eternal family!! Happy birthday wishes to all the other June babies in my family.....I wish you all the best of life, love, blessings and health......BABY ISAIA (MY NEWEST NEPHEW BORN THIS JUNE 1ST), ELIZABETH COLE, SAILAU SCHWENKE, TUPUSINA SCHWENKE, TAVETE HO CHING, AALIYAH PANAMA,KALIA ALLEN, TAUVAGA HO CHING II, SI'ITIA TUMANUVAO, TUPUONO HO CHING II, MY DADDY, SOLOMONA PANAMA, AND LULUVITA SOLIAI SUAMATAI'A...AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE FORGOT. LOVE YOU ALL:)
2 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Adney and I were just talking and Mom's Place pancakes! Happy birthdays to everyone!
Tafi!!!
I don't know how to "add" you or anything, but I started a blog thanks to you and sifo and am now following the two of you. I hope you don't mind. It's been awesome reading up on the happenings at home. I miss it too much! Take care...all our love for all of your tribe! Take good care mamas....
Post a Comment