
Just recently our family has discovered 2 t.v. shows that we are pretty much fanatics about. Sunday nights we gather to watch "Amazing Race" and Tuesday nights our eyes and ears are fixated on "The Biggest Loser". I've never been a huge fan of the show. But ever since we discovered that my friend's husband is one of the contestants, we've been hooked!! Fasi and the kids like to make fun of me during the show...mainly towards the end when it is coming down to elimination time. I've cried during every episode...NERRD huh!? Here in Samoa, all of the tv shows are actually 2 weeks behind the states (except News coverage), so last night's episode of BIggest Loser was the one where for the first time, Filipe was one of the 2 contestants up for elimination. I had already read on the internet that he was saved on that episode but I let my family watch in suspense. Fasi was however quite disappointed when I slipped about Kristin being the first girl to break the 100 pound mark;P Anyway, I was bawling when I saw the disappointment, fear, and tears in Sione's eyes when it was revealed that Filipe ran the chance of getting sent home. I cried even more when I turned and saw that both Silia and Leila had tears welled (sp?) up in their eyes also fearful of that result. When it was revealed that Filipe was safe, there were cheers, high fives and smiles all around:) Heaven help us should one of the 2 or both of them get sent home...the Taase household would be a HOT MESS!! GO FILIPE AND SIONE!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
This is our first season watching this show and we are hooked as well. My husband is more so even than me. We are routing for them to. Especially after Jillian was such a retard and wouldn't train him.
okay so i'm not into this show, although tons of people are. but i have to say i think it's funny/cute that you guys are so emotionally INTO this program. i'm just glad it's about healthy lifestyles and not trashy relationships.
but, hey i like amazing race! not watching it this year either. i guess we don't watch much tv in our house. except i totally follow 24 on monday nights. but that's it. we're not even watching idol this year.
love ya girl-
Post a Comment