Here's a pix of Silia, Apolo, and Fasi in a distance at the beach in Lauli'i....I HAVE MORE PIX FOR YOU ALA, KALIA AND NANI, just need to get my computer right.
************I started this blog this Monday. However my computer at home is having some serious issues that keep me from posting the rest of the pictures I was trying to put on here. Oh well, I'll save it for another post.***************
I figured out this past weekend that my camera isn't REALLY broken...it's actually just the screen that's messed up. I can still take pictures, I just can't see how they turn out until they're uploaded onto my computer. Anyway, this weekend I uploaded a bunch of pictures that were sitting on my memory disk and came across some I wanted to share. Hope you enjoy!!
CBT VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT (Gramz/Our backyard)
A DAY OFF WITH MY BABIES...
Mom gave me a couple days off work when the kid's Christmas break was done. I didn't have a sitter yet for the 2 youngest so we hung out until we got that situation handled. I haven't had to run errands with just the 2 little ones since before we moved here....oh my heck, what a task! We went all over on this day...a couple photos stores, asg childcare services, Mcd's for lunch, and then to the beach afterwards. Having this day with just Puka and Sunni was fun for me. It made me realize just how much I missed being a stay at home mommy.
2 DOLLAR BEACH WITH DADDY
Fasi took the kids to 2 Dollar Beach on his half day. They all loved it!!
SKYVIEW...
Fasi took the kids and I up to "Skyview" last weekend. Here is a pix from the top of the mountain. It's really pretty! Wish my screen wasn't broken so that I could take better shots, but this is the best one I got. See the mountain range across the way? It's the other side of my favorite mountain I've previously posted picture of...cool huh?
1 comment:
Love the pix cuz. keep them coming:) Love you sis.
Post a Comment