I'M STANDING ON THE FRONT STEP OF TALI'S HOUSE HERE. ISN'T THEIR VIEW GORGEOUS!!
STILL STANDING ON TALI'S FRONT STEP...JUST AIMING CAMERA TO THE LEFT...LOVE THE TREES AND OCEAN!!
THIS WAS TAKEN THE NIGHT LEILA GOT STUNG:(
NO HARKIN'S HERE...THAT THERE IS A PIX OF OUR MOVIE THEATRE. I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE WATCHING A MOVIE THERE. THEY ONLY SHOW 2 MOVIES AND CURRENTLY THE 2 SHOWING ARE "A FAMILY THAT PRAYS" AND "TROPIC THUNDER"...DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY INTEREST TO WATCH EITHER. I'M STILL WAITING FOR MAMMA MIA TO COME DOWN HERE SINCE I WASN'T ABLE TO WATCH IT UP IN AZ BEFORE WE MOVED.
PIX OF THE PAGO HARBOR COMING FROM SATALA (THE TUNA FISH CANNERIES).
THE SCHOOL BUSES HERE ARE SERIOUSLY OVER FILLED. IN THE OTHER PIX I TOOK OF THIS BUS, THE KIDS WERE FLIPPING US OFF. I DON'T BLAME EM...I'D BE MAD TOO IF MY FACE AND BODY WERE SQUISHED UP AGAINST THE BACK DOOR.
THIS IS TALI'S HOUSE THAT IS RIGHT ON THE BEACH.
THIS PIX AND THE NEXT ARE FOR MY MIDKIFF FAMERIES:) AKA THE REIDS. HERE IS THE NEWEST ADD ON TO LEONE MIDKIFF ELEM.
PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY YEAH?
THE MUNCHKINS IN THE BACK OF UNCLE FOU'S TRUCK GOING THROUGH MCD'S DRIVE THRU. Things remain "adventurous" over here. Last Friday, the dog that bit Apolo tried to bite me too. AAAARGH...dang dog! It scared the heck out of me!! The kids are now all attending the same school, Samoa Baptist Academy. For the most part they are happier and more excited to go to school now. All of my kids legs and arms are JACKED UP!! They are officially sporting PO'US (scars left from mosquito bites that were scratched to the point of bleeding). I have the pictures to p rove it, but will do it in another post. Sunni and Puka have both been fighting colds that also cause them to wheeze and have breathing treatments. So thankful that their breathing machine was in our car that finally arrived last week. The rest of our stuff is rumored to be arriving this week, (I mean everything but our beds:() but I don't get my hopes up anymore about that. Although, when we finally DO have all of our belongings again it will be a GREAT DAY!! Our house is coming along fast too. We can't wait to have a place to ourselves. Someday, hopefully soon we'll also be able to hook up the internet at home so I don't have to stay after work or steal time away from work to BLOG, EMAIL, etc. I have been able to go out to lunch with my cousin's Tiana and Jared. Those are always fun. This week we're trying to get Ono and Tai to go with us too. As soon as our place is done, I'll be able to invite them and any friends over more!! The big screen was also in the car that came last week, so that was a sweet blessing too. The 6 of us (Tala&DAn, Tra&Fou, and Fas&I) went out to dinner last Friday. Can you believe that? Our first date night since we've been here. We went and ate at a restaurant called "Goat Island Cafe"....it is located at Sadie's By The Sea Resort. It was a very nice setup outside right by the water. The food was yummy and we had a good time talking about..what else??...the business!? LOL! It WAS fun though. That lucky booger Tala is coming up this Thursday. She's been floating around over here all happy and giddy the last couple days...*puke*...LOL! I would be too if I knew I was on my way back up to America. That stinker;0P
4 comments:
silly thing you are in america...well a territory that is :) i'm so glad to see you looking so happy in that picture, great shot!! fasi on the other hand looks like he's taking a dump. LOL The view from the house is amazing...jealous. the kids look cutie as ever! give 'em all a great big squeeze from us!!
Oh my goodness, You are making me so jealous. I want to be there with you and I want to see that view and I want to hug & kiss all the kids. I am with Anita that picture of you is awesome. Hot Mama! I love you. Take care!
Thanks for the pics, Tafi! It's so fun to see your life down there. Miss you!
Thanks for the update, we've been curious to see how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment