I already expected it, but DANG can I get a break!!?? Samoans back home are pretty dang blunt, and frankly I'm pretty irritated with just how blunt!! I've been told by several people that remember me as a child, as well as every single Auntie down here that "You're so FAT, LOSE WEIGHT TAFI, OKA SE TAFI (english translation-WOW...WHAT A TAFI!! AAAAARGH! It's SOOO ANNOYING and very hurtful:( The best part about the Auntie's commenting on my weight is that..NONE OF THEM ARE A CLOSER TO A SIZE 3 THAN I AM!! Eh...whatevz!!!
4 comments:
I am sorry about that. too bad they don't seem to realize that some comments can hurt feelings. you are so beautiful and so don't let it bother you! I like your title KISS IT! oh yeah girl! that is right! Hang Tough :)
Hey Tafi, I too am sorry that they have said such hurtful things. Remember that people who often times are unhappy with their own appearance try to hurt others to make themselves feel better about how they look. Just remember that you truley are beautiful at any size. I miss you so much and hearing these things only make me want to go to Samoa and scoop you up myself and bring you home... Or just maybe come to Samoa just to visit:0) I love you!
don't let their rude comments bug you, just know you are loved by all of us just the way you are!! i love all the pics, your mtn is beautiful and the pic of the kids 1st day is cute :) tearing up again w/ all the kids crying :( we miss you guys so much!
I know, so late...but I have just begun enjoying your blog, so all my comments will be late!!
I am just cracking up at this! Tafi, you've always been so SENSITIVE! LOL, next time they say "oooka se Tafi" fai iai "EA??? OKA SE AULELEI????" lol...I do that all the time...it catches them off guard...plus, IT'S TRUE!!! What do they expect after seven babies??
You know u da business! Love you long time...
Post a Comment