This is the first time that I didn't care who got the rose. I actually liked both of the guys equally, Jesse grew on me in the end! Now what are we going to watch now that this is over?? :)
I actually liked this guy.:) He was sooo cute to her and so sincere. Both guys would have been great. Jesse was a little bit quirky but in the end he was my pick. I shew my husband away to do something else while I watch this because he has constant comments and I can't get the full experience of the show with him there. Gotta love em.
I can't stop thinking about this silly show.....I think she will be really happy. I really liked the last 3...she could have been happy with anyone of them...I do feel bad for Jason and Jeremy though...but what do you expect...it is a reality Dating show..... We should of had a party! Next Bachelor for sure!
4 comments:
ha,ha i was going to do the same post. What was she thinking? And I felt bad for Jason too.
This is the first time that I didn't care who got the rose. I actually liked both of the guys equally, Jesse grew on me in the end! Now what are we going to watch now that this is over?? :)
I actually liked this guy.:) He was sooo cute to her and so sincere. Both guys would have been great. Jesse was a little bit quirky but in the end he was my pick. I shew my husband away to do something else while I watch this because he has constant comments and I can't get the full experience of the show with him there. Gotta love em.
I can't stop thinking about this silly show.....I think she will be really happy. I really liked the last 3...she could have been happy with anyone of them...I do feel bad for Jason and Jeremy though...but what do you expect...it is a reality Dating show.....
We should of had a party! Next Bachelor for sure!
Post a Comment