I jumped at the chance to share a sweet memory about Tina, and so am now following through with the instructions. Feel free to do the same;0P
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, leave a memory anyway!
5 comments:
I remember when we would get together after school, watch the end of General Hospital (of course!) and then go walking and just talk and talk! Those were the days!
(HEY! The word verification word for this comment is "hussy" what the heck???")
My favorite memory is the same as yours. When you guys came to stay with us a few days. I was so excited but thought I wouldn't get to spend much time with you. It was great getting to know you better and having you guys around. I also remember first meeting you thinking you were a supermom with all your kids, turns out you totally are!
oh geeez where do i start?!
i think my favorite memories of you is when we used to hang out at my apartment in phoenix with lusi. it was such a crazy time in all of our lives......and i remember i was just getting to know you better, yet i already knew we would be lifelong buds. we just clicked like that!
i also remember when fasis aunty asked us in your backyard how we met and we both said in unison "uhhhhh" LOL!!!!! That was a crackup! anyways, i could go on and on but i'll save room for others. all i know is, you rock Taf!!!! peace out.
so many! But they all go way back to high school! Do you remember trick or treating freshman year in our towne meadows neighborhood? Do you remember our trip to Colorado? I found those pics by the way! Do you remember our fun trip to Cali? Thanks for such a great part of my life girl. I have always loved you and always will!!
I remember walking around the park late at night with you. What were we doing? Well it was fun anyways. You are so awesome, I have always loved ya!
Post a Comment