Thursday, June 26, 2008

MY POISON...

Alright, so I've never blogged about any of my GUILTY PLEASURES before. But with the gas prices so high these days it directly causes the insane amount of sitting on my rear, I have nothing else exciting to blog about. So here it is...Hello everyone my name is Tafi and I'm a........REALITY T.V. JUNKIE! Or at least I've been feeling like one a lot lately. Here is my Summer line-up (which isn't that bad...but it is)
*Monday night-ABC's THE BACHELORETTE...how much do I love Ms. Greek/Southern girl Deeana!? I seriously do. I think she is so beautiful and well rounded and funny and honest and well...I'm so rooting for her to get her happy ending this time. I've only ever watched one Bachelor season and I think it was the 3rd one...there have been soo many since then. Anyway, she is down to 3 now and I am on TEAM JASON.

I pegged him from the very beginning. Some think the fact that he has a 3 year old son may be his down fall, but I think the opposite...or more so HOPE the opposite!

*Wednesday night-FOX's "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"...last season was the first time I'd ever watched the show. I started watching about 3 weeks into the competition so I missed a lot of background. I thought Lacy was for sure going to take it though!! I don't care that she didn't in the end, she is still my favorite. I couldn't wait for this season to air because I wanted to see it all unfold from the very get go...and that I did. It wasn't until DURING the first episode was airing that my Mom told me of a relative that we had on the show...MARK. That of course made me a bigger fan, and now I very much anticipate Wednesday nights. Not to mention the fact that he is TEARING IT UP!! I love him and his partner Chelsea, they're underdogs...or at least it seemed like they were..but this is the 3rd week in a row that the judges LOVED and RAVED about em.

This is them on last nights show...BLEEDING LOVE
Katee&Josh, and Kherington&Twitch are my other faves.

*Thursday night-FOX's RESULT SHOW for "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"...I keep my fingers crossed through the entire show. I don't really know why, just a habit I do when I get scared or nervous. So far though I feel like every dancer that has left, should have. This week is hard though, I have no idea who should go home.

Chelsea and Mark on the first episode....BEAUTIFUL


Chelsea and Mark on the 2nd episode...MI' CONFESION

So all 3 of these shows are 2 hour episodes...which obviously adds up to at least 6 hours of t.v. watching for me. I have to tell you though, that I tivo them all and do NOT watch them until the show is completely over. This is so that I don't have to sit through commercials and stress myself out with the anxiety of "what the heck is going to happen next'? So dumb yeah, but so true. I get to fast forward through all the commercials and small talk and get straight to the good stuff...LOL! I cannot believe I'm actually sitting here blogging about this...I'm such a nerd!! But if you haven't figured that out by now, well then....you're a nerd too...hahahaha.....

Okay you know it's late when you're making fun of yourself in your post, and also of potential readers out there..It's 3:30 a.m.

Got to go now, but MAKE SURE YOU WATCH AND VOTE FOR MARK, WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ON FOX!!

g'nite!!

5 comments:

{jennifer} said...

I am a reality tv junkie too:( Luckily right now all I watch is the Bachelorette and I am on team Jason too. He just seems so nice and anyone that loves his son that much will make a good hubby:)

Nimo said...

hey i love my reality shows too! i specifically like MTVs Americas Best Dance Crew and a lot of the bravo series - flipping out and top chef to name a few. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also a reality Junkie...which means Dave and I don't spend a lot of time watching the boob-tube together (he hates it!) My favorites are (in no particular order) Survivor, American Idol (my fav) The hills, America's Got Talent ETC ETC ETC!!!

The Moore Family said...

Tafi! You know that I am with you on this, but I will go one more level of pathetic then you. Besides "the Bachelorette", my fave this summer has been "Farmer Wants a Wife" on the CW. The season finale was last night, and I was so excited to watch it! Sad, huh?!

Leah said...

I too am a Bachlorette junkie. I can't wait until Monday night....I like all of the last 3....it will be fun to see who she ends up with!