Monday, June 16, 2008

The Daddy's I LOVE!!

I know this a day late but I was too busy spending Father's day at church and with the Daddy's I love to post on here. I love my Daddy! I love my Daddy's Dad! I love my Mommy's Dad! I love my niece's and nephew's Dads, and I love my children's Dad! I hope all my friend's and family who are fortunate enough to be Father's enjoyed their special day yesterday! I LOVE YOU GUY'S!!!!

My Grandpa Case, with Grandma, my Mom, Uncle Brian, Auntie Suzie and Auntie Barb

My Grandpa Ho Ching, with Grandma and their THEN 36 grandchildren.
MY DAD, with our 7 kids, Danny boy and Tauvaga

My brother's Fou, Daren (will be an amazing Daddy one day) and Danny

Brothers-Gene with Christine, Fasi and Sunni, Scott with Tala, and Charlie with Axel

Fasi with our lil' tribe!!

No comments: