Thursday, June 5, 2008

AHHH...SWEET HEAVEN!!



It's a PIZOOKIE people! And if you haven't had one...

*back away from your comp right now
*grab your purse
*head to your closest BJ's Brewhouse or Oregano's (whichever is closest to you)
*order this, AND HAVE AT IT!!

Yesterday 2 of my sister's, my niece, 2 of my daughter's and I went to BJ's Brewhouse specifically to order this DELECTABLE SIN! We ordered the LARGE pizza size chocolate chip one, and *sigh* it was AMAZING!! In the middle they placed 8 scoops of Vanilla Bean ice cream. With the piping hot cookie underneath, it was a perfect combo of SWEET HEAVEN!!

Umm...call me if you need someone to hold your hand through your first PIZOOKIE...actually call me if you don't either!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love me some pizookie!! Also, Amber and I were cracking up at your comment on my "poo blog" I guess poo is alot funnier when it happens to other people...!!!

The Moore Family said...

Oh Tafi, you have hit a tender spot with me! The bad thing about me, though, is that I will buy the hug tub of cookie dough from Costco and make these everyday until the tub is gone. This is such a huge weakness for me! Anytime you need a companion, my friend! (even though I am trying to be good! :))