I've been tagged.
To complete this tag on your own:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
BOOK TITLE: Building the Kingdom in SAMOA 1888-2005
It is about the history of Mormon Religion in the Samoan islands.
PAGE 123: Shows a picture of a Samoan village named Vaiola.
Since there aren't any sentences I will type the 5th line from page 124.
SENTENCE: This means that every third person that one might meet on the streets of Apia or Pago Pago could be of the LDS faith.
I TAG: Cicily B., Nimo L., Monica K., Noelle M., and Jamie A.
3 comments:
I haven't blogged in FOREVER and I had SO much to catch up on. You guys have been having way too much(well deserved) fun! I absolutley LOVED looking through the family pics....so cute!
An ENFP huh...hmmm...well so far- those all defined you perfectly. I really REALLY wish I understood those tests better. A lot of my family is very familiar with them and have even tried to tell me what mine is but it means nothing to me. That test is probably my favorite I've ever seen blogged- most meaningful and truthful ya know?? GO TAFI!! YOU ARE A GREAT GIRL.
soooo fun seeing you at Costco last weekend.!! You sure as heck caught us on a crazy night. For some reason I was just really on edge that night. My poor kids...heehee.
Okay I just went back to look at all of your Easter pics. YOU GOT SOME GREAT ONES OF EVERYONE!!! Man- what a party you guys have all of the time! Seriously I love your guys' get togethers. DON'T LEAVE US OUT ON THE NEXT ONE!!! And excuse me...you had an Enchanted party too?? WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?!
Post a Comment