Happy Birthday Tama Scott!! We love you tons and hope your 3rd birthday is as fun and sweet as you big boy!! Love Uncle Fasi, Auntie Tafi, Sissy, Apolo,Sai, Ako, Leila, Puka and Sunni-girl.
Hey Tafi, thanks for the comment about my page! Your page is way cute, don't you worry! So are you liking your guys new ward? I guess it's not really new anymore probably, I can't believe it's almost been a year since we moved out (well, 10 months!). You guys moved right around the same time as us yeah? Anyways, hope you're having a good day!
2 comments:
I am ABSOLUTELY dying about that MOM SONG down below. that is too great.
Hey Tafi, thanks for the comment about my page! Your page is way cute, don't you worry! So are you liking your guys new ward? I guess it's not really new anymore probably, I can't believe it's almost been a year since we moved out (well, 10 months!). You guys moved right around the same time as us yeah? Anyways, hope you're having a good day!
Post a Comment