I've been trying to post about our trip to Vegas and also the Enchanted party we had here at our home Tuesday night. However, the darn pictures won't upload. Anyone having the same issues? The posts just wouldn't be the same without pix. Anyone???
What an Enchanted party! I absolutely LOVE Enchanted! I usually don't buy movies but of course I had to buy that one! Anyways I have two sister in laws that take pics so give me a call and I will give you their number or go on their blog you can link them from mine- Tricia or Kim. Alrighty!
2 comments:
What an Enchanted party! I absolutely LOVE Enchanted! I usually don't buy movies but of course I had to buy that one! Anyways I have two sister in laws that take pics so give me a call and I will give you their number or go on their blog you can link them from mine- Tricia or Kim. Alrighty!
Hi Dear!
Missed ya. Hope your vacation was fun! Can't wait to see pics and hear alllll about it.
Love ya.
Post a Comment