Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Fam...

One thing I've had reservations about is blogging too much about our children and our lives. I mean, there are 9 of us and with 9 people in the family there is ALWAYS something to talk about. So after much blog hopping and contemplation I've decided to turn my blogs towards the children more so than my boring self. I mean, everyone else does it so why shouldn't I right? I'm as proud of a mama as the next and if you get sick of the pix and stories, well...there's a whole blogging world out there that will cater to your reading preference.

As a little intro to this new venture I thought I'd give you a breakdown of the Fasi&Tafi Taase bunch. Fas and I have 7 children. 5 live here in AZ with us and 2 live in Utah. Sissy, Polo, Lala, Puka and Sunni live with us and Ako and Sai (twin boys) live with their mommy. The kids ages range from 9 years old-14 mos. old. Our home is a place of constant chaos, but we thrive on that. The oldest 4 are in elementary school and the 3 youngest stay home with muah. This next year though Lala will start Kindergarten and then there will only be the 2 at home with me.

We are getting ready for our first official family vacation during Spring Break. We rented a 15 seater van to meet up with the twins in Las Vegas, where we will celebrate their 6th birthday the whole weekend long. The twins will then come back to AZ to spend 2 1/2 weeks with us before returning back to Utah. WE CANNOT WAIT!! Fasi and I are anticipating much chasing after children, constant counting of heads, crying tired children, etc... but we're ready and willing! It will definitely be an adventure!!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

That sounds crazy! You are much braver that me!

Salcido Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! And I love what you have done to your page!

Trina said...

Tafi!
Oh my goodness your family is so cute! Holy cow 7 kiddos! Thats is crazy fun. It seems like not that long ago we were walking around the park both still living at home. Now were both grown up! Where does time go? So fun though, I love being a mom and it sounds like so do you. See ya girly!!

Kristy Martin said...

I love that family picture...it is just TOO perfect!

Jennie said...

Tafi!!!! I'm so excited to have found your blog! I was just blog hopping and came across you! How are you? You have more kids now too! I can't believe how big Lulu is because she was just a baby when we saw her last. Check out our blog to our family and pics of our girls! Miss you!