Don't you? There's just something about watching 2 people celebrate their love and commit themselves to each other. Especially when they are people you love and always hope the best for. Tonight, Fasi and I attended our friend Vanessa's wedding reception here in Mesa. Everything about it was beautiful. From the decor to the wedding line, of course the bride and groom, and the program just flowed. Vanessa looked so happy, but that's just her....she always wears her pretty smile and those gorgeous baby blues are always so bright-eyed and gleaming with kindness. We wish her and Petu all the happiness and love in world. She truly is one of Samoa's finest!! CONGRATS NESSA&PETU!!


The happy couple, Vanessa and Petuliki Vaomotou.



Fasi and I at the wedding reception. We think we look better in Sepia tones...hahahaha!!

Fasi and Toe leaning like cholos!! These nerds wanted to dance so bad, but were too cool to get up on the dance floor. Here they are with their "shoulders up, side to side".

And here are those same goof balls, making their myspace faces. LOL! If you're a myspacer you'd understand that they're actually making fun of those "lip pusher posers".
1 comment:
LOL @ Lip pushers! That look so annoys me when I see it..hahaha!!
Love the pic of you and Fas. So cute. And I love your hair!!
Post a Comment