They've been few and far between lately. Last Saturday night though Fasi and I used the last of our christmas gift cards and went to Red Lobster. It was a looong 45 minutes waiting outside in the cold (where we took the pix to the left) , but well worth it!! It was only the 2nd time we had both been there, and so we were pretty nervous to order because we had no idea what was good. Fas ended up ordering steak, shrimp, and crab linguini. He didn't really care for any of it. It was good he said, but not GREAT! I however loved everything I ordered. I also got some garlic shrimp, and then had some salmon and their parrot bay shrimp! OH MY, the salmon and Parrot Bay shrimp was DELICIOSO!! For the Hamos out there, the Parrot Bay shrimp tasted like pani popo....it was so freakin yummy. Anywho after dinner we went to Blockbuster and bought and rented some movies, 2 of which we went home and watched. All in all DATE NIGHT ROCKS!! Any couples out there up for a double??
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
DATE NIGHT!
They've been few and far between lately. Last Saturday night though Fasi and I used the last of our christmas gift cards and went to Red Lobster. It was a looong 45 minutes waiting outside in the cold (where we took the pix to the left) , but well worth it!! It was only the 2nd time we had both been there, and so we were pretty nervous to order because we had no idea what was good. Fas ended up ordering steak, shrimp, and crab linguini. He didn't really care for any of it. It was good he said, but not GREAT! I however loved everything I ordered. I also got some garlic shrimp, and then had some salmon and their parrot bay shrimp! OH MY, the salmon and Parrot Bay shrimp was DELICIOSO!! For the Hamos out there, the Parrot Bay shrimp tasted like pani popo....it was so freakin yummy. Anywho after dinner we went to Blockbuster and bought and rented some movies, 2 of which we went home and watched. All in all DATE NIGHT ROCKS!! Any couples out there up for a double??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shout out for date night!! My mom watches our kids every Tuesday night! Isn't she the rockinest mom? It is so nice to hang out with just Darrel and do whatever. Half the time we play basketball or tennis. Just call me sporty spice. Ha!
Lets double!!! That would be fun and we could FINALLY get together!
Word ↑ Tafi, I am all for a double date night!
Post a Comment