Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From Jamie Lee!

Scattegories & Christmas Getting to Know You

I have recieved a couple e-mails that I thought would be fun to blog!


SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

  1. What is your name? Tafi
  2. 4 letter word: Tomb
  3. Vehicle: Tacoma
  4. TV Show: Two and a Half Men
  5. City: Torrance
  6. Boy Name: Troy
  7. Girl Name: Tara
  8. Drink: Tang
  9. Occupation: Therapist
  10. Something you wear: Tights
  11. Celebrity: The Rock (that counts right;0P)
  12. Food: Turkey
  13. Something found in a bathroom: Tampon
  14. Reason for Being Late: Too many kids to get ready:)
  15. Cartoon Character: Tazmanian Devil
  16. Something You Shout: TODAY! (as it get your chores done RIGHT NOW)

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
  2. Real tree or artificial? Real, it smells so much better
  3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as we can
  4. When do you take the tree down? When it's dead and brown...hahaha..seriously!
  5. Do you like egg nog? nope
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Pink Huffy bike
  7. Do you have a nativity scene? A very simple cartoony looking one from the dollar store
  8. Hardest person to buy for? My oldest nephey
  9. Easiest person to buy for? Fasi
  10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
  11. Mail or email Holiday cards? Either or
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I think so
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade sugar cookies
  16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
  17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary's Lullaby (cry every time I hear it)
  18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep
  20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present Christmas Eve & the rest Christmas Morning
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People that are slowly trying to get rid of everything Christmas!!!!!!!!
  23. What I love most about Christmas? EVERYTHING! The spiritual aspect of why we celebrate Christmas, the cold weather, being with family and friends, I'LL TAKE IT ALL!!

I would love to read either of these on your blogs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im doing this! When I have time, of course. :)

I love when you have new things posted up on your blog! Okay, so I will definitely call you soon. I have to get ready to go to Treys dance recital so, gotta go!!! Love your guts.

Jamie said...

Thanks, Tafi! Hope you are having a fun holiday season!

Anonymous said...

Tafi! I am not dead...just busy! I need your number again, (refer to my blog as to reason why!) anyway, I have not forgotten the pictures, but Im thinking not next week but the week right before or right after Christmas...I will have some help with JaxoN!