When I started up blogging again (2 blogs ago), I thought it'd be a good idea to write about what's been going on with me since my last blog.
So here it goes...SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE..

~attended Laughing with Samoans show. FREAKIN HILARIOUS! They're this comedic duo from New Zealand that are taking the Polynesian people by storm. Their latest tour is called OFF WORK, and I recommend everyone go seem the if they're in your town or one near you. You should probably be Samoan or married to one, or grew up with Samoans to better appreciate their humor.
~My sister, Tala, came up from Samoa and so I got to spend a lot of time with her. I miss her and Tra sooooo much. It was so nice to have her back in AMERICA;0)
~Accepted and have been working on my ward's 90-Day challenge. My Bishop challenged the whole ward to set 4 goals and work towards them for the next 90 days, one in each of the following categories...Physical Health Improvement, Temporal Improvement, Spiritual Improvement, and Missionary Work. Fasi and I have set our own personal 4, and then as a family we also set 4 to work on together. We are almost at our half way mark and thus far we are doing awesome!! It is a reward in itself to see my kids want to accomplish and put forth such efforts to attain these goals!

~I chopped off A LOT of my hair. Before the cut it was 2 inches past my waist. It is now just above my shoulders. It has been 3 weeks since the cut and I've learned that I will NOT ever do that again. Short hair is actually more work and it's just not flattering for my face and figure...HAHAHA!!

~I said good-bye to my Grandma!! October 14th, my Grandma left us and was reunited with my Grandpa in Heaven. Every day since her passing I've shed a few tears just thinking about how much I miss her and wondering what my family will be like without our Matriarch. She was the cornerstone of our family and her presence is dearly missed. But I am SOOOO grateful for the legacy of her unwavering testimony of the Gospel she left with us. I know through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation I will join her and my Grandpa and all my loved ones one day.

~Attended my 10 year high school reunion. I had a great time reuniting with old friends and classmates. It was such a blast meeting up with everyone and answering that wonderful question..."Now, do you really have 7 kids?" LOL! My response to most of them was "Um...yeah, can't you tell by this slammin figure?" hehehe.... Besides the fact that it was held at the yummy Cheesecake Factory, my favorite part of the night was winning a SWEET prize for having the most kids. HECK YES!!
1 comment:
Im so glad you're back! You are such a talented writer and I really enjoy hearing what you have to say. :) Looking forward to more post from you! And thanks for the comment, it's been rough, but im hangin' in there. Love you so much!
Post a Comment