Wednesday, September 5, 2007

10 years later....

Stealing yet another survey thingee. Just like my friend and classmate that I'm stealing this post from, It's been 10 years since I graduwaited (haha) from High School. And like the dork I am, I cannot wait to go to the 10-year reunion next month! GO HAWKS!!

~~~MY SENIOR YEAR~~~

1. Who were your best friends? James, Cody, Jamalee, Marlene, Kelly, Brooke

2. What sports did you play?
None

3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't....My brother Scott and I were the only friggin Seniors that didn't have our dl's.

4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
During football season, I was at the games cheering on my bro and friends that played. During off season, hung out at Marlene's house.

5. Were you a party animal?
No

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not enough skills to do that...

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Again, not enough skills...


8. Were you a nerd?
Nope

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, Valu tried to take me to the office and get me in trouble for flipping him off (long story) but he did not succeed:P


10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Yup, as nerdy as that sounds. My journalism teacher wrote the fight song. As an assignment (and because we really didn't do much else in that class) he made us learn it. Thanks Mr. Abaroa

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
BLOCK, was my favorite classroom experience....so Mr. and Mrs. Welker, and Ms. Dant, and Mrs. Jones

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Ate lunch in the cafeteria with everyone else, and then hung out under the stairs inside Hawk Hall til the bell rang.


13. Name the school full name?
Highland High School

14. School mascot?
Hawk

15. School Colors?
Black and Teal

16. Rival high school?
Gilbert High School


17. Did you go to Prom?
Nope

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I would! I'd get involved with sports and would've give myself a HUGE attitude adjustment (I hated the fact that we moved to AZ so Freshmen through Jr. year were the pits for me). I finally wised up during my Sr. year, and HAD A BLAST!


19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Walking down the aisle after getting my diploma and waving to my friends, with THE biggest smile...feeling all accomplished and stuff....LOL!!!

20. Where did you go senior skip day?
I don't remember

21. Favorite memory?
There are so many.....always loved hanging out with everyone at Marlene's and doing the stupid things we did

22. Were you in any clubs?
Journalism count?

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
It was closed campus, so NOWHERE!

24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Are you kidding me? I agree with Ash, who put this stupid question here?

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Didn't go

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Yessir

27. Who was your home room teacher?
We only had homeroom, my Freshmen year (that I can recall). I don't remember her name.

28. Who will re-post this after you?
Not sure....


29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Didn't have one. I dated my best-friend at the time, Cody, but it wasn't all mushy and stuff.

30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
Yep, as often as I can.

31.Did you win prom queen or king?
Can't win, if ya don't go...

32. Where did you work in high school?
Sonic Drive-In

33. what were your grades?
Which year? Let's just say I had em' all throughout the 4 years.

34. What was your dress style?
Oh please...I had no style

35. What year did you graduate
1997

Okay, here's the challenge, conjure up your best ( and worst!) highschool memories and Post this survey!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny- I totally knew you, but this stuff is news to me! I love learning new things about old friends! Your awesome Tafi!!!! (Im glad im not the only one excited about the reunion.)
Oh yes, will you respond to the email i sent to everyone and say that wrist bands are a waste of time!!!