So please bear with me at my first few attempts at this blogging thing. I swore the idea of blogging off, just knowing my addictive nature to the whole internet thing. But, lo and behold about a year after my first blog invitation...here I am!! SO THIS IS ME...
I am a busy mom of 7. I actually am responsible for the birth of 5 and have 2 gorgeous, twin step-sons that live in Utah. My children are 9,7, twins are 5, 4, 2, and 8 mos old. I am married to my best friend in the world, and we just celebrated 4 years of marriage this month!! We both are from American Samoa, born there and raised everywhere else. I am the youngest child of 7 and come from an extended family of 71 1st cousins (my Samoan side, of course:0)). My great-grandfather was one of the first High Chief's in AS to accept the Mormon religion in his village. Thus, I am a 4th generation member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and am grateful to be!!! I am a full time homemaker, daughter, sister, cousin, auntie, and friend...and I love my life.
I love to read, write poems, take pictures, keep in touch with old friends and family members, eat chocolate, bargain hunt, listen to all types of music, and I just picked up INDEXING and am enjoying doing that as well. (See August 2007 Ensign)
Throughout this wonderful idea of blogging you will get to know so much more about myself and my little family, AND my big family and well...probably a lot more than you'd actually like to know. LOL! Thank you though, to those of you who are actually still reading this enlightening blog!! Come on....it's my first:0P
No comments:
Post a Comment